#navbar-iframe { display:none; } %

Life Partner

He is too perfect for me. He is. He same age with me but younger than me. He is smart and intelligent. Seriously his thinking way too far. He had a big heart. They way he act he is a heartless person but inside he is not. You don't know how does it feel when i'm around him. This love is too eternal.. He testing me with many way.. All I have to do is stand still.. I decided to marry him. Marry on young age. You guys must think that marry on young age won't long lasting? No, you guys wrong. To make it long last is two person trust each other, help each other, be a great supporter, and most important thing don't trust anyone except your lover. What I been through with him is we don't trust anyone . Because someone will come and ruin your relationship. All you have to do is stand still and trust each other. But be careful with whom you choose to be your life partner. It is normal if a couple fight or argue about something because we try to improve each other and won't repeat the same mistake.

I Love Just The Way I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Copyright By NADDY YAYA !