#navbar-iframe { display:none; } %

End 2012

Hello there , Im back . Its been a long time i haven't checked my blog. I tought i won't remember my blog password , but I remember it now ! haha . SPM is around the corner . I only prepared 60% another 40% wasn't prepare yet. The first post i saw in my blog is you . Someone that i know since I form2 but now i lost contact with him. He helped me with my add maths. Thanks for that. I hope one day we meet again. 

I already decided which university that i want and it was Raffles Iskandar University . I interested in fashion design since standard 1 till now. I hoping that my dream will come true. I want to be a great fashion designer in fashion industries and fashion world. Hopefully. I'm just fine in my life. A person used to say to me that friends should be in bottom place because the one who always there for me is allah , family and lovers. I can't wait to finished my highschool. I want to start a new life. Get driving license, shopping, enjoy life, studying, new me , and everything .




I Love Just The Way I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Copyright By NADDY YAYA !